Warrants can be resolved in one of three ways:

1.  Set a motion hearing to ask the Judge to recall the bench warrant. 


2.  Post bond at the Clerk’s office.  There are two options for posting bond:

    • Surety bond – You must contact a bonding agency directly for assistance; please consult your business listings for bonding agency information.
    • Cash bond – Either cash or a cashier’s check may be used to post a cash bond.


3.  Turn yourself in to the Spokane County Jail.


Comments are closed.